Vetark has always concentrated on quality and efficacy. Our products are all scientifically based – all formulations are developed by Peter Scott FRCVS, to do a specific job in the best way that it can be done.
Vetark have a basic principle that we won’t sell anything that we can’t justify and stand by. Vetark also work on a system of small batch manufacture to give the longest shelf life, they have supported this by offering trade no minimum order size.
Vetark attends the BSAVA Congress every year as an opportunity to speak directly to the veterinary profession. We always welcome contact from vets worldwide. Our products are distributed to veterinary surgeons in mainland Europe.
Vetark changed the landscape of bird and reptile nutrition in the UK with its unique ranges and many species have been bred for the first time successfully with their help. The products are recommended and supplied by vets, used by universities, scientists, zoos as well as being there for the pet keeper. Vetark now exports to over 20 different countries worldwide.
Vetarks particular strengths are:
- Scientifically designed products, developed by an RCVS recognised Specialist veterinarian
- No risk of BSE or Salmonella infected material entering products
- Veterinary recommended
- We won't make what we consider meaningless products
- We won't sell anything we would be embarrassed to stand by
- UK manufacture (not importing and repacking)
- Short run manufacture to ensure freshness
- Quality information and support
Key products are now available with labels in German, French, Dutch, Spanish, and italian.
Peter Scott receiving a comermorative plaque after speaking on Parrot Nutrition at the prestigious 1994 Tenerife Parrot Conference held at the amazing Loro Parque collection.